Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cake Decorating

I wanted to share with you some of the cakes I have decorated, ever since my son was born (4 now) I wanted to learn to decorate cakes, because I knew that we had many birthdays ahead of us and I like the traditional taste of the cakes we eat in Argentina, I wanted to combine everything together and be able to do whatever cake they want for their birthdays; when my daughter was born I decided I needed to go ahead and take the course, I took all Wilton decorating courses and I absolutely loved every single one of them, it taught me to use buttercream, fondant, sugar flowers, gumpaste, etc. Really wonderful tricks.

For those of you who are thinking about decorating I highly recommend you go and take those courses! you will be glad you did!

And for wonderful recipes and great great support visit http://www.cakecentral.com this has become one of my favorite communities and source of recipes for my cakes!

Enough talking now here are some of my cakes.















No comments: